“Sing into the mask!” “Feel the voice behind your eyes,” “Sing on the lips!” You’ve probably had a singing teacher or heard someone here on YouTube giving similar instructions to these. So what’s actually being asked of a singer when these directions are being given; and can this kind of imagery be helpful when learning to sing and improve the voice?
— Watch Dr Dan’s Top Singing Tips —
10 of the Best: http://bit.ly/1VvYg0E
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.