Singing Sharp. Incorrect notes can be really frustrating when you’re first starting to work on your singing. Today we’re going to look at those notes that overshoot the mark. Singing sharp can be fixed and in this video, we’re going to learn how.
Regardless of where you are in your vocal registers, at the end of the day, a big part of your pitch accuracy will come from your ability to activate the right balance of breath pressure for the note. When you get the breath pressure right, it’s much easier for the larynx to apply the correct amount of muscle activity to hit the note with accuracy.
Watch ‘FIX FLAT SINGING’ – https://youtu.be/faKl9IqRPOo
— FREE DOWNLOAD —
Download Dr Dan’s first exercise track for FREE: http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
— DON’T MISS ANOTHER VIDEO: Follow these steps —
* Go to my channel page (http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials)
* Click on the ‘Settings’ cog (next to the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button)
* Tick the ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’ box.
— SINGING/PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS —
Would you like some feedback about your singing? Have your vocal performance video reviewed as a part of Dr Dan’s LIVE SHOW right here on YouTube. Email us: email@example.com for more info. Every successful submission receives a FREE digital copy of Dr Dan’s Voice Essentials Singing Exercise CD.
— Watch Dr Dan’s TOP SINGING TIPS —
10 of the Best: http://drdan.co/veTOP10
— TOOLS for SINGERS —
* FREE ‘7 Days to a Better Voice’ – http://drdan.co/7daysbettervoice
* SINGING LESSONS with Dr Dan – http://drdan.co/DrDanSkype
* VOCAL EXERCISES – http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
* ARTICLES about voice & singing – http://drdan.co/DrDanArticles
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.