Many of us take singing for granted. We open our mouths and, for the most part, enjoy the physical sensations we receive from our singing. Sadly, though, this is not always the case. For some singers the process of singing has become a nightmare of tension and vocal strangulation. And so today we’re going to talk about Muscle Tension Dysphonia.
Watch ‘How to Avoid Vocal Fold Constriction’ – http://bit.ly/1TnG2gi
— Watch Dr Dan’s Top Singing Tips —
10 of the Best: http://bit.ly/1VvYg0E
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.