Week 1 of “The Voice Australia” is complete and we have already chosen 12 willing contestants…at the expense of some good singers!
Join Dr Dan over the next twelve weeks as he reviews “The Voice Australia” during his weekly video review of the contestants, their voices and their performances.
Remember to SUBSCRIBE, Share, Like and Comment for your chance to win the SHURE SM58 microphone. Be engaged to win!
~ InVideo LINKS ~
LINK 1: Chris Hoskin sings “Fall at Your Feet” – http://bit.ly/1gafpdn
LINK 2: Cath Bush sings “Work It Out” – http://bit.ly/1gacfXa
LINK 3: Alana Patmore sings “People Help the People” – http://bit.ly/1gacuSe
LINK 4: Peta Evans-Taylor sings “Sober” – http://bit.ly/1gag2nh
— TOOLS for SINGERS —
* Vocal Exercises: http://bit.ly/12IIpiw
* FREE articles about voice & singing: http://bit.ly/14rH4vS
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2015 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.