We all want to know who we are and what sets us apart as individual voices. Part of this discovery process is determining what voice classification you fall into. In contemporary singing ‘voice classification’ has limited use, but it can be helpful when learning what to expect from your God-given anatomy.
Voice classification is a helpful tool when seeking to identify yours, or someone else’s, general voice type. Most people typically think of voice types as falling into one of four categories: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass. These four basic types are derived from choral compositions, and sometimes you’ll hear these referred to as SATB.
Watch “Altitude Training for Singers” – http://drdan.co/2dqTuDj
— FREE DOWNLOAD —
Download Dr Dan’s first exercise track for FREE: http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
— DON’T MISS ANOTHER VIDEO: Follow these steps —
* Go to my channel page (http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials)
* Click on the ‘Settings’ cog (next to the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button)
* Tick the ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’ box.
— SINGING/PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS —
Would you like some feedback about your singing? Have your vocal performance video reviewed as a part of Dr Dan’s LIVE SHOW right here on YouTube. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Every successful submission receives a FREE digital copy of Dr Dan’s Voice Essentials Singing Exercise CD.
— Watch Dr Dan’s TOP SINGING TIPS —
10 of the Best: http://drdan.co/veTOP10
— TOOLS for SINGERS —
* FREE ‘7 Days to a Better Voice’ – http://drdan.co/7daysbettervoice
* SINGING LESSONS with Dr Dan – http://drdan.co/DrDanSkype
* VOCAL EXERCISES – http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
* ARTICLES about voice & singing – http://drdan.co/DrDanArticles
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.