Vocals Only: The Best DRUGS for SINGERS
Did you know that certain painkillers can be harmful to your voice? Singers need to be mindful of everything they put into their bodies, including over-the-counter drugs. In this video Dr Dan tells us what singers should and shouldn’t take when they have a sore throat.
— TOOLS for SINGERS —
* Vocal Exercises: http://bit.ly/12IIpiw
* FREE articles about voice & singing: http://bit.ly/14rH4vS
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2015 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.
Posted on June 24, 2015, in Singing, Vocal Health and tagged Singing, vocal health. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment