The vexed issue of ‘Auto-tuned’ vocals is not an easy one to discuss. The benefits of tuning in post edit are many. But are the benefits outweighed by the significant damage it is doing to the craft of singing; and what the public have come to expect from singers? Dr Dan discusses this topic passionately…and with a good deal of pragmatism!
Pentatonix Recording: http://bit.ly/1jkFPtU
— Watch Dr Dan’s Top Singing Tips —
10 of the Best: http://bit.ly/1VvYg0E
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2015 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.