How can we sing with less strain? Singing is and should be a wonderful physical experience. Why then do so many singers look like they’re in pain every time they open their mouth? It all looks so effortful, but does singing need to be such hard work?
Watch ‘Breath Management’ video: http://bit.ly/1QuM5gu
Read more about ‘Effort vs. Energy’ here: http://bit.ly/1QuMIa1
— Watch Dr Dan’s Top Singing Tips —
10 of the Best: http://bit.ly/1VvYg0E
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.