Many singers that step into my studio for the first time don’t know their voice very well at all. When they sing, they simply open their mouths and hope for the best. But here at Voice Essentials we know it doesn’t have to be that way…and I’ve got some super practical tools that will help you to develop a highly-tuned awareness of your own voice.
SUGGESTED VIDEO: “How to find your TRUE singing voice” – http://bit.ly/1MMnz5I
— DON’T MISS ANOTHER VIDEO: Follow these steps —
* Go to my channel page (http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM)
* Click on the ‘Settings’ cog (next to the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button)
* Tick the ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’ box.
— Watch Dr Dan’s TOP SINGING TIPS —
10 of the Best: http://bit.ly/1VvYg0E
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.