All of us have done it. We hit play on our favourite new song and we sing along with the artist, mimicking and emulating their every note. This can be a great way to familiarise yourself with a new tune, but if you always practice with the original artist’s voice in the track you could be doing yourself and your vocal development a great disservice. So, today we’re going to talk about backing tracks (karaoke tracks) and their awesome benefits.
— FREE DOWNLOAD —
Download Dr Dan’s first exercise track for FREE: http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
— DON’T MISS ANOTHER VIDEO: Follow these steps —
* Go to my channel page (http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials)
* Click on the ‘Settings’ cog (next to the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button)
* Tick the ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’ box.
— Watch Dr Dan’s TOP SINGING TIPS —
10 of the Best: http://drdan.co/veTOP10
— LET’S CONNECT —
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.